Cheap Elinchrom EL 20460.1 Style 250 BXRi Multi-Voltage Compact Flash Unit
- Built-in Skyport Triggering – Using a Skyport Trigger can completely control the BXRi including power up and down and turning on/off modeling light using eight frequencies and four workgroups.
- Visual Flash Confirmation – Modeling light can turn off until flash is ready to fire.
- Eye-Cell – When using BXRi’s in optical slave mode with cameras or pocket flashes with a pre-flash, user can program the number of pre-flashes or have the head automatically program on its own.
- Power & Modeling Lamp Steps – Can modify 1/10 step increments to any 1/20, 1/30, … 1/90, 1 stop.
- Change ready beep sound length – The length of the ready beep can be changed from 70 to 4910 m/seconds.
Elinchrom’s new 250 BXRi is based on technology that robotically manufactures the main board allowing Elinchrom to create extremely dependable strobes. This design helps keep the weight and size down and, more importantly, add computer chips and memory for internal software capabilities. The new case has the thermally controlled fan located at the bottom of the housing instead of on top like the current style. This strobe features a built-in Skyport Triggering system. The Skyport Trigger gives the capability of completely control over the BXRi including power up and down and turning on/off modeling light using eight frequencies and four workgroups all from camera position without touching the strobe heads. Visual Flash Confirmation can turn off the modeling light until the flash is ready to fire. The Eye-Cell feature allows an on camera flash to trigger the unit while being able to ignore pre-flashes for proper triggering. The strobe and modeling lamps can be adjusted in 1/10 step increments to any 1/20, 1/30, … 1/90, 1 stop allowing precision adjustment. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: autodump: Yes; cooling type: cooling fan; f-stop (@1m ISO 100, 48Â° reflector): f/64; flash duration: 1/2762 duration; modeling light: proportional / free / off; user replaceable flashtube: Heavy Duty; voltage: 90-260; weight: 4.08 lbs; width: 7.50 in; depth: 5.50 in; length: 10.24 in.